We take your privacy seriously
- make using website easier, by saving entered address when checking it's balance
- store users session to allow logging in
- CodeGrap.com allows third parties (Google Analytics, etc) to set cookies on Users web browser or use web beacons to gather information to track and counts visits to CodeGrap.com.
- User can disagree to receiving cookies using his browser's settings.
Server-side stored information
- CodeGrap.com stores Username and E-mail of registered users.
- CodeGrap.com keeps logs of each payment (details like which registered user requested it, destination address and amount).
- All server-side stored information is used only for:
- providing service for User
- creating statistical data
- User can request deletion of all information mentioned in point 1. and 2. by:
- sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CodeGrap.com reserves itself 30 days to respond to the request and a right to reject it if it contains invalid data.